Thanks so much for your interest in being a guest on the one and only Apartments on The Go Podcast – the show where we discuss the art of leadership, management and personal development in property management.
We’re delighted to have you on the show and this specific episode is about YOU!
The podcast is listened to primarily by the property management industry, from maintenance, marketing directors, property managers, to CEOS. We want you to talk about the nitty gritty of what you do – no need to dumb it down or pull any punches.
The show is hosted by Courntey Smith from Barrett & Stokely & Matt Ruedlinger from Triple R Marketing.
Please review the overview below so we can be sure to have a great recording.
- Guests should download Zoom and connect with the meeting ID link sent in the invitation via Chrome or Firefox with a USB headset or microphone. Show publication will be audio only. Video viewing will be available during the interview, but only audio is recorded.
- Guests must locate themselves in a quiet room for the duration of the podcast. We can edit out things like air conditioner noise, but not people talking in the background.
- Guests should be prepared to chat about their experiences in property management, share stories in industry insights. The key to connect with listeners isn’t about answering questions, it is about telling your story. Most important thing to remember during the show….have fun!
- We’ll send you a link to a pre-show interview questionnaire so we can get a feel for your current situation before we’re recording. Please complete this questionnaire – it makes the show better!
Approximate Podcast Schedule:
- Opening: Courtney, Matt introduces guest – 2 minute
- Guest Interview: Courtney, Matt and Guest – 20 minutes
- Two Big Questions: Courtney, Matt and Guest – 3 minutes
- Closing: – 2 minutes – We all say “Tell the audience how to connect with you.” If you have a special offer for the listeners, this is where you will want to mention. We will put all your contact information as well as any specials in the show notes.
Podcast Show Flow
Areas we want to highlight for our listeners:
1. What led you into this (profession)?
2. What do you think your unique skill(s) is that helped you become successful?
3. What is trending (with your topic)?
Two Big Questions
As we start to close up the show, we will ask you two big questions:
1. Whats one tip you have for people who want to pursue a career in your field/line of expertise?
2. What is something listeners can do this week to start seeing immediate results?
All podcasts are transcribed, and appear on the Apartments on the Go blog after taping. All episodes are available on iTunes.
We’ll also send you a “badge” you can add to your website/blog after the show, and we’ll let you know when your episode is live.